Enjoy this fresh salad made with baby spinach for a complete lunch meal. Add the ingredients we suggest, or whatever other ingredients you have on hand to suit your personal taste.
Prep and Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 hard-boiled egg, preferably organic, sliced in half lengthwise
- 6 olives
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup whole cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup garbanzo beans
- 2 TBS red bell pepper, sliced
- 3 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBS fresh lemon juice
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: onions, crimini mushrooms, avocado, anchovies
Divide spinach onto two plates and top each serving with half of the remaining ingredients.